Thursday, July 23, 2009

She blinded me with science

My brain has spend too much time thinking on its own and is seeming to continue to do some round the clock. making being around people mildly distance because my brain is scanning what im going to say before i say it, to be sure i dont over step some unseen boundary which i have done in the past. along with this going on ive also been thinking of one, dreams and what they mean, and the future. the only thing in common is that you really cant control them. so for dreams, what are these little mind clips trying to tell us, are they just let over junk from the day or are they predicting whats going to happen for our future. whatever it seems to be it feels like theyre important maybe a physiologist that could figure out about this sort of stuff. that would make me happy for someone to explain all my mind out for me. with my luck, i would fight about stuff if i had some physiologist telling me all about whats wrong with me... wow im droning on...ill talk about the future next week. it deserves it own little blerb...

flames reach up all around
pulling me down under
no one wants me to escape

No comments:

Post a Comment