Thursday, July 9, 2009

So what do you do when you're minds at war

I cant seem to shake my mind of thoughts or at least stop the opinion war my mind. first of i'll try to explain whats going on in my mind. okay, so i keep for some reason i keep think that its my job to correct people about their own lifes and its bothers me that i do this, because im not try to and i dont want to be a know it all. because i know i dont know anything about the topic but i still seem to advise people. which also make me a hypocrite, hooray. next off, my opinions are so conficting so one minute ill be all consered with whats going on but then the next minutes im just like "whatever i dont care" and thats not fun to bounce back and forth to. cant decide, it probley bothers everyone, or they dont even notice.

its like being so stressed yet care free.
problemless yet over loaded with life.
who would do this..

No comments:

Post a Comment